Group Low Intensity Fitness Activities – Ballet and Rhythmic Gymnastics
BC is currently monitoring the issue of COVID-19 and its potential spread. We recognize that this is a growing concern among our community and we would like to be proactive around this matter to ensure that everyone feels safe at our group low intensity fitness activities.
If you don’t feel well, are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, are returning from travel outside of Canada or you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms – please stay home. If you are healthy and choose to participate in group low intensity fitness activities:
• Wash your hands before and after practice or use hand sanitizer
• For Olympia RG, Coach will welcome the gymnasts at the side door at the beginning of each class. You have to sign in at the door with all necessary information. (We provide the daily check list) and review this in advance. We have to limit the people coming to the gym. We may request only a few parents to help with the carpets.
• Come at least 5 minutes before class starts
• Try to come ready with your training uniform for the class (slim fit tank top, black shorts or black leggings and socks), no change rooms will be available
• Avoid physical contact with others, including shaking hands, high fives, hugs, etc
• Bring your own equipment, yoga mat, all RG apparatuses you have, Terra Band, ankle weights (Lv 2 and up), water bottle and hand sanitizer
• There will be no snack break in the classes, just water break. Bring water!
• Comply with physical distancing measures – 3 metres apart – at all times
• Limit 2 participants in the washroom at a time
• Leave the gym as quickly as possible after you finish your class. Parents: don’t be late and wait at the door for your daughters.
• Follow the rules and guidelines as set out by the facility and sport organization